Caravan & Camping site in West Wales
Caravanning and Camping
Gwbert Camping is set upon the cliff tops of Cardigan Bay, an area of outstanding natural beauty and home to the bottle nose dolphin, seals and many birds. The campsite enjoys panoramic sea views, and is set amongst farm land in the peaceful village of Gwbert On Sea. With a pub, restaurant, spa and golf within a five minute short walk you can do as little or as much as you like.
Our site offers the follwoing facilities-
- Separate Men's and Women's Shower and toilet facilities
- Play area
- Direct access to Ceredigion Coastal footpath
- Washing machine
- Parking area
- Washing up facilities
Please observe the following rules when holidaying with us-
- Visitors must call on arrival, pre booked guests may find their pitch and continue to set up. Non bookings must await pitch allocation prior to setting up camp.
- Arrivals from 2.00pm onwards, departures by 12.00pm.
- Please keep within your marked pitch.
- Please observe the 5mph speed limit across the site for the safety of others.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead, and not allowed to foul the site.
- Please place all litter, bagged in the relevant bins provided by the entrance to the site.
- No loud music.
- Free standing- raised barbecues are allowed.
- No ground or camp fires allowed.
- Please keep noise levels low and respect others around you.
We Hope you will enjoy a wonderful, memorable holiday with us at Gwbert Camping!
Gwbert on Sea
Tuesday 23 January 2018 - 19:20:37
Gwbert Camping, All rights reserved.
Gwbert Camping, Towyn Farm, Gwbert on Sea, Cardigan, SA43 1PR