Caravan & Camping site in West Wales
Booking & Prices
You must contact us prior to arrival as we only accept pre-bookings
- APRIL, MAY, JUNE, SEPT, OCT exc banks holidays and school breaks
- £15.00 per night (up to 4 people sharing)
- JULY & AUGUST
- £20.00 per night (up to 4 people sharing)
£5.00 each per night
£2.00 per night
FREE (Must be kept on a lead)
If you have a question about any of our campsite or bookings, please use the details below to get in touch with us.
Gwbert on Sea,
Tel: 01239 614437
How to find us
- Follow signs to Cardigan (A487 if coming from the North or South, A484 if coming from the West).
- Once approaching Cardigan you will come to a roundabout- take the second exit.
- Continue forward onto Finch Square.
- Continue forward through Priory Street.
- Turn right onto Pendre.
- Continue up Cardigan High street and onto North Road.
- Just before the spar shop branch left.
- Pass Cardigan Secondary School and branch left again onto Gwbert Road.
- Follow this road for three miles.
- You will come past Teifi Boating club, and along a long straight following the Sea.
- At the Flat Rock and Cliff Hotel follow the main road around the corner and continue up the hill towards Ferwig.
- Approximately 300 yards up the hill take the second turning on the left (after the bus shelter) signposted as a no through road, residents only.
You have arrived!
Gwbert on Sea
Tuesday 24 April 2018 - 13:22:43
Gwbert Camping, All rights reserved.
Gwbert Camping, Towyn Farm, Gwbert on Sea, Cardigan, SA43 1PR